AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Satellite TV
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 6/20/2018 11:21 (#6823554 - in reply to #6822183)
Subject: RE: Satellite TV

ESW ND
Yeah, we feel your anger too. It's ridiculous to say the least. Our couple local stations almost suck. Nothing but law and order in about 15 different flavors and stupid comedies that aren't even funny. They all have the same dubbed in laugh track. We haven't been brave enough to cut the cord though. Internet is so so. They want you to pay lots more to upgrade the bites for faster and faster service. The money trail don't end. We justify dish as our entertainment. We don't vacation and we aren't bar people. Of the 10 actual channels that we watch, they are only on the 250 package as well. I'd trade all the shopping and religious channels for the ones we actually watch for a lower bill.
Mrs B - 6/19/2018 18:29

B/c my loving spouse enjoys the Westerns channel on Encore, and it's only available in the "Top 250" or whatever big package, and b/c Westerns is about all he really watches on TV.....we pay almost $125/mo for DishTV. That's about to come to a screeching halt, as we're finally (fingers crossed) getting solid enough internet service that we can stream what we want to watch. Cripes, paying nearly $1,500/yr for the privilege of watching about 12 of the 250 channels is just nuts. We've got other places for that $1,500. I can subscribe to a lot of 'stuff' for that much money!   LOL!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)