AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Miller 5275 with agleader incommand 1200
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Allis4ever
Posted 6/18/2018 22:03 (#6820521 - in reply to #6819821)
Subject: RE: Miller 5275 with agleader incommand 1200

central iowa
tlupton - 6/18/2018 15:58

Having Problems with the swath control and autosteer on my miller when using 4ws. When you use 2 wheel steer and turn in 90 degrees to the rows the boom on the display snaps around perfectly swath control acts as it should and the autosteer works as should. when you use 4ws turn in 90 degrees the boom on the display shows that you are on a 60 degree angle section control turns on like you are at 60 degrees so I have to put in a 3 second lead time which is causing about 25' of overlap an the one side and the auto steer over compensates thinking you are still turning until the boom squares up on the display then the machine jumps over about 3 feet. talked with agleader today and finally got them to admit that they don't have support for the 4ws machines because when turning the are using the wheel angle sensor and in essence the machine thinks its part way through the turn but when using the 4ws you are actually completely turned. Does anyone know of a fix for this or is there any manufacturers that have a display that will work properly that could be installed. (Deere, Trimble)

Just stabbing in the dark here and since this seems too simple to work it probably won't but why don't you make up a new vehicle profile with 4ws then calibrate it using the 4ws mode. I can understand why the calibration using 2ws wouldn't work, but not sure if calibrating seperately would work or not, but if you have a hay field someplace you could drive around it to calibrate it in it might be worth a try.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)