AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

treadmill recommendations.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

1066ih
Posted 6/18/2018 00:49 (#6818834 - in reply to #6809304)
Subject: RE: treadmill recommendations.

South eastern South Dakota
I don't know what to say about treadmills just get one wide enough so you don't step on the edges and long enough. Get a good fan on a stand so it blows directly on your face and upper body. there is nothing that will stop you from wanting to walk more than being hot and miserable every day. Being hot and miserable and sweaty is not necessary to be in shape. A good TV and a show that is on every day like Price is right, or Lets make a deal. they are on 5 days a week for an hour. In a short time you will look forward to walking and watching a show with a breeze in your face and you will feel "better" somehow after an hours walk which will be about 4 miles. Don't walk up hill or train for a marathon, the main thing is to walk, in 6 months you will feel guilty on a day you don't walk and watch the "show". I don't recommend mixing work with it as I want my walk to be pleasant, even fun if I get a laugh from the TV once in a while. If I find a good show or movie sometimes I walk longer as I am interested in the movie. All I know is this is how it is for me, and has been for almost 30 years. If you want even more exercise just carry 1 or 2 pounds in each hand some or all the time walking. This is what I do and it won't work for everyone. Good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)