AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Samsung Galaxy S7 phone cases
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 6/10/2018 19:53 (#6805133)
Subject: Samsung Galaxy S7 phone cases

Am likely going to have to go to a different phone. 10 yr old plus LG Envy 3 is slowly dying, buttons don't work etc. screen/ camera scratched up.

This phone opens and has keyboard. Has been in a protective plastic case with plastic screen protector built into case  but it has openings for camera microphone etc. Fine pocket dust has gotten between case and screen scratching screen and camera lens to where it almost unusable. Worst is when fixing or installing tile where lots of climbing in and out of trench is involved. Also mowing grass and baling leads to lots of pocket debris as well.

Lot of people have smart phones but they seem fairly delicate and look awfully prone to breaking ?

Sort of looking at Galaxy S7 but cases that are out there seem ? for the protection I am trying to provide.

Otterbox is supposedly rugged but has openings that will let dust in between case and phone. Gorilla glass and alpha glass seem like good protection but may not always be compatible with all their cases.

Lifeproof  case is supposed to be sealed to keep all dust out ? but may also not be able to use hardened glass screen protection ?

What is out there that is dust tight and offers maximum protection possibly even covering camera lens with protection?

Not looking for discussion on brands of phones already decided I do not want a fruit phone.

Looking for ironclad protection in a phone case for a Galaxy S7 that allows use of gorilla/ alpha glass on phone then a fully sealed dustproof case then perhaps a soft leather or nylon holster that a belt threads through. Do not want chinchy plastic belt clips as I  know they will break or get raked off. I'm most concerned about crushing phone when working around and on machinery hooking, unhooking etc.  Don't wear shirts with pockets and I don't think it will carry well in pants pocket either.

Is there such a thing as a shoulder type holster for cell phones ?

Web links to cases, screen protectors, and holsters would be appreciated.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)