AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Been a long week...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

roush9799
Posted 6/8/2018 18:44 (#6801353)
Subject: Been a long week...

West Central IL

What a week it's been.  Tuesday, wife got in a car accident.  Not her fault.  She had a concussion, and has been really sore.  Car is probably a total loss, still waiting on adjuster to get back with us.  Thursday poor Wife, she had a job interview scheduled for a teaching position at around noon.  She couldn't hardly get out of bed let alone get ready for the thing.  Friend came over to do her hair.  She went in, and they took it easy on her with the interview, as she taught 10 weeks for them this past spring as a sub.  She got a call about 6pm to let her know she got the job, special ed.  Today she is feeling much better.  Went to town to get an estimate on the car, probably totalled, $10,000 on a $12,000 car.  Went and picked up our rental.  On the way home, we got some sad news.  A Guy that was a good friend, and part time boss when I worked for the township rolled a tractor.  They think he actually passed away before the rollover.  He had some heart trouble several years ago, but they pretty much had him fixed up so we thought.  This was the 3rd tractor accident in a week around here.  A guy my age rolled one Monday but got away from it and didn't get hurt.  Another guy on the east side had another tractor accident, I think with a car, didn't get all the details on that one, but I think he's okay.  I'm really looking forward to next week, and put this one to bed.   

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)