AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Precision Planting vs. Ag Leader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

doublev35
Posted 5/26/2018 09:35 (#6779179)
Subject: Precision Planting vs. Ag Leader

NW Iowa

Trying to make a decision on planter updates.  Currently running a JD1760 Ground drive planter but installed a 20/20 SeedSense system for monitoring.  Looking next to add a Precision VRD and RowFlow module, since I found some reasonably prices Ag Leader SureVac shutoffs for our 12R30.  This would be a nice setup but since we already use an Ag Leader Integra for Yield monitoring in our combine I would like to run that display on the planter with a full seed command system.  I am familiar with the Precision system and know it will work but have any of you run both Ag Leader and precision monitoring systems?  I do not like the layout of the Ag Leader Integra as much as the 20/20 but going this route would allow us to use Ag Leader for planting/harvesting which would be easier for my dad to learn.  Would I lose any features going with Ag Leader over precision?  Also wondering if Ag Leader has good options for adding hydraulic downforce and running the Precision VRD I have.  Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)