AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray Record Website and App
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ElCaptain
Posted 5/26/2018 14:13 (#6779483 - in reply to #6776929)
Subject: RE: Spray Record Website and App

Pierpont, SD

Hey guys thanks for the advice. I updated our original post to include the hyperlinks. Also updated my profile. I used my username I have had for a few years to ask questions. Never gave it a thought it wasn’t complete. We are just starting up so a lot of the marketing, like posting on here has been done in the mobile office while planting or spraying. Which is where I missed a few things. So for that, I apologize

We are working on updating our website (we knew this was a weak spot) and we are hoping to have the new previews that show the app, website working and how easy to use it is very soon. That will show more of what we can do and keep everyone up to date with what we are working on next for the app. We focused really hard on getting the brains and power behind the website to work perfectly. It does, I worked with a friend that does coding for his living, and so it is a sound product. Will we still find some issues? I’m sure we will, but all your data is stored securely on 3rd party servers so everything is as safe as it can be.

We went with a 30-day free trial so you can try it on your farm. See how it works for YOU. You get to use your fields, your chemicals, on your time. You can actually make real spray records save them, print them store them whatever you would like to do. Take the whole thing out for a test drive. Not be forced to just look at it. If you haven’t given up on us yet. I would encourage you to try it. If you don’t like it, one click to cancel the subscription you are done. We won’t pester you to come back, I think though for $49 you will see it is well worth it.
Here is a video of how the format is on the website. The app works the exact same as our web page. So this shows you the start to end of creating a farm, tank mix, and report.

Set Up Video

Once again guys thanks much for reading and the advice. Hopefully our product will live up to it.

Thanks

Morgan

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)