AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2 Sets Guidance Lines W/ Pro700 372 RTK
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

nlegler
Posted 5/23/2018 17:37 (#6775325)
Subject: 2 Sets Guidance Lines W/ Pro700 372 RTK

NC Iowa

Have a quick couple questions as this is the first year running Pro 700's.  

We do our strip tilling with a 12 row and plant with a 24 row.  What I am wanting to do is mount my 372 globe that will be running RTK and use the necessary Agexpress cable to power it and the pro700 mounting it in my side by side and go around and create all of my field lines so that way I can simply pull in with my strip till rig this fall select which line I want and go. Then come spring time pull in select which line and plant.  What I plan to do is put in my implement width the width of my side by side from outside tire to outside tire. I will also be putting a rod that equates to the extra inches that the planter markers stick out past the 15" to ensure I don't clip any poles, etc.

Once I create all of these lines what software would I use in order to import them into and be able to then make a 2nd set for each field? I am wanting to move for example my end rows and point rows in 6.5" and straight lines over 15" for the next year. This way I can have guidance lines for even years and odd years.

I hope my line of thinking on the side by side is in line with how it should be done.

Also another question I have is on some fields we have it split corn and beans. In the pro700 after I plant corn and go to beans am I able to simply select the proper field and would just make sure my work condition is select for beans (and cell disc is correct) and then select the same plant instance as corn in order for my clutches to function properly when I cross corn so it stops planting?

Edited by nlegler 5/23/2018 17:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)