AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HyReach Tele Clipper Tree Shear question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tex
Posted 5/17/2018 21:00 (#6765357)
Subject: HyReach Tele Clipper Tree Shear question

I have decided to buy a HyReach clipper tree shear made by Precision Mfg. The reason is because their rotating head rotates 110 degrees on the Extreme duty and 180 degrees on the Tele Clipper Model.

The Tele Clipper model hydraulicly telescopes and slides out another 3 ft using a wireless remote and the head rotates 180 degrees with the remote also.

I know that the Tele Clipper Model would be more apt to twist in the extended position . Does anybody have one and is it as strong as the non telescoping extreme duty model when it is retracted in the shortest position?

They claim the 180 degree rotation on the tele clipper model will let you work on both sides of the tree compared to only 110 degree on the Extreme non telescoping model although since the extreme model rotates 110 degrees I would think you could still work on both sides of the tree but not as good as with the tele clipper model

The Tele Clipper model is 2 thousand $ higher. Is it worth it compared to the cheaper non telescoping model ? They both have the same head claiming to cut 9 to 12 inch limbs.

I will attach the shear to a 3 point ag krane that will let me cut limbs up to 25 feet or so above the ground. I have a tree terminator for cutting large trees off at ground level.

Edited by tex 5/17/2018 21:06

(888D127C-5FB2-4692-B432-54CF0E99BD37clipper1 (full).jpg)

(iclipper (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 888D127C-5FB2-4692-B432-54CF0E99BD37clipper1 (full).jpg (161KB - 296 downloads)
Attachments iclipper (full).jpg (19KB - 283 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)