AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Settings accusteer Pro700
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

notilltom
Posted 5/10/2018 12:41 (#6753401)
Subject: Settings accusteer Pro700

Oswald No-Till Farm Cleghorn, IA
Greetings,

I know there has been a lot of discussion on here about setting but decided to ask fresh.

I generally have good performance with The autopilot (Trimble term) in my Magnum 215 AFS.

It weaves a little but not too bad. It hold the RTK line fairly well. I’d like to reduce the amount of wheel action as I watch them go back and forth up front..... not a big deal, just want to smooth it out.

MUCH BIGGER DEAL!

when turning in, it seems to snap the wheels one direction, over shoots the line, then snaps back sometimes overshooting the line all together before I need the planter down. This is at 5 mph or less even.

As I don’t use markers, I estimate the line and would wish it would gradually merge onto the line, correct enough to get the planter in straight (I use a lot of end rows in trying to have plenty of room and time for it to find the line).

I know there’s a bunch of settings but don’t want to lose line accuracy in the field but have to have easier turns and engagement action. It’s too crazy. It’s been a problem for years and I am tired of it. I can’t see how it would Accuturn the way it acts.

Any help appreciated.

Tom

(706DD402-670A-4753-A1DB-EEA5F0C5A270 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 706DD402-670A-4753-A1DB-EEA5F0C5A270 (full).jpeg (89KB - 82 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)