AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anniversary gift ideas needed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

caleb2684
Posted 4/19/2018 00:01 (#6718633)
Subject: Anniversary gift ideas needed

Aggieland
Wife and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage next month and I'd like to get her something nice and memorable for the occasion. What are some good gift ideas for a woman that's stuck with me since we were 19 & 18 years old and been married since 2008? We've been friends since 2000 when we met in high school and been a couple since 2003. Shes my absolute best friend and I cherish her more than anything. I'm thinking some fancy diamond earrings or necklace or something like that? She never wants anything nice and always tries to give to our children or me and I'm tired of her selflessness. For her birthday a few days ago I gave her few hundred dollars cash in a card and demanded she spend it on herself. She was a little hesitant and named a few things she wanted around the house and I told her fine buy those out of bank account but Ill be darned if its coming from that cash. So she happily went and bought a bunch of new clothes and I was delighted and she is too. Now the hard part is making sure I notice her new clothes and complimenting her wardrobe! Told her just yesterday she got the raw end of the deal, I've gotten fat and lost hair since we met and shes gotten skinnier and prettier since then and shes had three children!

Thanks for reading along and any ideas you may have,

Caleb
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)