AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Loud pipes save lives BS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

deeretech14
Posted 4/16/2018 20:11 (#6714160 - in reply to #6713581)
Subject: RE: Loud pipes save lives BS

SW Ohio
I wouldn't mind the loud pipes as much if they would just make the dang things idle. Every single one I hear the rider has to rev the piss out of it all the time when stopped, and after they start it they have to give it 5 or 6 jags on the throttle, just so they can hear that its running I suppose. I guess they have no idle circuit in the carburetor? No idle program in the fuel injection? The thing that makes me laugh the most is the radios. They have them cranked up so loud I can hear them a few hundred yards away. So its not bad enough we have to listen to their exhaust, we have to listen to led zepplin too just because they like it? Worst band ever in my opinion, and classic rock is all I listen to...

I've been far more offended way more times by a loud bike than I ever have by a Jake Brake. If places are gonna give cops the authority to write tickets for Jakes they should have the authority to give tickets for loud bikes. A Turbocharger is considered a muffler in every state but the communist regime of california.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)