AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MicroTrak EMD PWM settings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DevinF
Posted 4/16/2018 10:41 (#6713170 - in reply to #6712576)
Subject: RE: MicroTrak EMD PWM settings

Nwmo
This is all a new setup so it shouldn't have any corrosion. When the pump is off I am at zero psi. I can hear the motor click on the pump when it first tries to start. If I plug the pump directly into the supply power for the microtrak it runs fine. The pump is a remco fatboy 7gpm, at 60psi it only pulls 19 amps which shouldn't be any problem for a 40 amp emd, and I wouldn't think it would pull any more current at start up than a dual pump system which people seem to run fine on these emd's. I couldn't reproduce it for sure but it seemed like if I set the pwm standby high enough to keep the pump moving it wouldn't have any problems starting because it was already running, but every time the motor shutoff I would have to reset the emd to get everything working again. I started out thinking this was a settings problem in the agleader but the more I think about it the more I'm leaning toward a defective emd. As soon as I get something to replace the emd, I'll send it in. Thanks for your help, I hope its something stupid that I figure out after an ah hah moment. At least its been snowing so I'm not missing out on planting yet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)