AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Easy way to move my Integra between tractors?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 4/10/2018 20:01 (#6701504 - in reply to #6701436)
Subject: RE: Easy way to move my Integra between tractors?

Morris, IL
I would get another display cable, i don't want to be unhooking mine on the bottom end lot of stuff to be hooked and unhooked. Maybe all you have is power but if you have GPS, CAN, and implement harness at some point i think your going to break something pull wires apart. Just my opinion.

As far as switch box could go few different routes. Run a CAN stub cable into cab where you can quickly unhook and take aux. input module and switch box to next tractor. Another would be just put another aux input module and i think guy could wire up his own switches like if one only need one switch would be easy to have foot switch in one tractor leave the full switch box in other tractor. Can get aux input modules on agtalk for 200$.

I have newer version switchbox which is all in one with aux. input module, i added a splice to one tractor so i could take switch with me along with display. I then added a second cable to another tractor. I move it from spring to fall from planter to strip till rig. I like the new switch box system much better, still have no idea why agleader can't figure out this is stupid design.

Edited by NEILFarmer 4/10/2018 20:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)