AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/8/18*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/8/2018 08:38 (#6695416)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 4/8/18*****

Good Sunday Morning. Are we all going nuts with this cold weather? The sun is shining, but it can be so deceiving. I really don't mind the cold so much, but the wind is another thing. I took my almost 94 year old mom grocery shopping and she pushes her own cart out. I was checked out before she was, so I went out to the car and opened up the back and the wind was blowing so hard that it blew two of my cloth grocery bags out of the car and they went over to the next parking lot. I thought, screw them and another bag with some silk flowers that my mom bought blew out of the car and went under it. Now this happened without any other door on the car open. I used mom's cane and got her flowers out from under the car. Mom came and I had her sit in the car while I put the groceries away. Finally finished and I saw a man had picked up my bags and was taking them into the store. I got to him and thanked him for getting them for me. I am afraid we are going to go from winter right into summer. I love spring. Hoping it comes soon. I haven't gotten out to walk but one day this past week.

Did you all survive Easter. If you are a person that steps on the scale daily, and you had ham, you might have noticed a upswing on the scale. The salt in the ham will make you drink more and retain water for a few days. Not to say that the Easter candy could add a little too. I am proud of myself for bagging up whatever candy I had here and sending it over to the farm. I have such a sweet tooth that if the candy was here, I would eat it. Wish I craved veggies.

Weigh ins weren't anything to crow about. Dave gained .4 and I gained .2. Hope you all had a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)