AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Later edit
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steve1616
Posted 4/6/2018 20:19 (#6692431 - in reply to #6692296)
Subject: RE: Disappointment with trying to be useful

North East Kansas
Hi Tedbear. I still remember your help from many years ago. I remember you and torn helping me along getting a Raven 440 to play nicely with a pro 700. I know I truly appreciated your help. I am both a farmer and I work for farmers. I remember being so disappointed with how so many farmers treated me, but I looked around and noticed that its not just farmers. Most People truly don't care anymore about anyone but themselves. I still remember the first time I truly looked at myself in the mirror and realized how imperfect I was. We always see the imperfect in others, but I was so disappointed when I saw who I truly was.

I was on the Market forum today, and of course saw political insults for most of what I read. What stuck out to me was when one person compared the president to his Granddaughter who gets what she wants if she throws a tantrum long enough. Many people were basically hi fiving the guy. It must not have stuck out that a child got what they wanted by throwing a tantrum. That shouldn't ever happen, and obviously teaches to not be respectful. If no one even recognized that, then it tells you how much respect stands out to people. Its just not taught anymore, and I see the lack of it every time I go out into the public. Hopefully one day people will realized that when you treat others how they would like to be treated, and when they pay that respect back, life is bearable and enjoyable. Everyone loses when we are out for ourselves only.

I really don't know what religion I am anymore, and I don't know if this will help you. I do firmly believe that if you do a good deed and everyone is there to see it, than you already have been paid for it, but if you do a good deed and only the creator sees it, than the creator will pay you back. I mean no disrespect with this quote, because I have no idea about your thoughts on life. I was hoping it might give you some solace, and I want to definitely let you know how much I have appreciated your feedback and advise.

Almost forgot to say that even though you are very helpful, don't feel like you have to be on here helping so much. You need to enjoy life and sometimes these forums aren't as fun anymore. I used to help a bunch many years ago, but found I was spending too much time on here and not enough experiencing life and the beautiful gifts I have been given. Thanks again.

Edited by steve1616 4/6/2018 20:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)