AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Tazzerblue
Posted 4/6/2018 07:32 (#6690781 - in reply to #6685623)
Subject: X2

SW MN
I've been down this road twice. first marriage last under 2 years, and I ended up paying her lawyer's fee?? WHY? Judge SAID SO? Bend over and grab your ankles..
Second marriage lasted 18 years. shouldn't have gone on that long but we had 3 kids and I couldn't Man up and through her cheating ASS out. I sought out a Very Good lawyer, Money down, then we kind of reconciled, still living apart. than a year or so later she Hired my old Lawyer!!!! Yeah you heard right!! No ethic's among some lawyers either!! Well this was 11-12 years ago, I found a lawyer, crop prices were high, I had records going back 25 years, some gray area, and we settled for just over half a million!! No alimony , just some Hugh child support $$. Down to 1 child now still cost me 1000 month. and I'm still paying off the half million for the next 15 years. Looking back I should have sold out, I only owned my building site at the time, but inherited my uncles farm. More Gray area!!
Advice, Get a Good Lawyer!! Fight for what's yours! Then "LET GO" !! Move on!!! It GETS EASIER!! I have a wonderful woman in my life now. He will too..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)