AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

agleader 6500 gsm relay problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DevinF
Posted 3/30/2018 21:57 (#6676352)
Subject: agleader 6500 gsm relay problems

Nwmo
I'm planning to call agleader Monday and see what they say but I thought I would run this by you guys also.

I've been working on installing a steer command 6500 GSM relay on my brothers planter the last week or so and I finally got it all put together and took it out of the shed to see if it works. Of course it doesn't.

1st problem is the relay doesn't seem to download any corrections data. It shows I'm connected to ATT, I have an IP address, and I can bring up the list of mount points from MODOT, it says I am connected to a mount point specifically vrs rtcm3.1. I still get no throughput on corrections or a distance from base. I'm showing no differential corrections. My cell signal was -79 db. Twice I got it to stream corrections info by just going through the list of mount points and selecting random bases to far away to offer good corrections, it didn't last more than 5 minutes before it was off again

2nd problem: I thought well I'll just update the 6500 and relay, So first I updated the incommand 1200, then I got the firmware from the dealer and started to update the 6500. The update times out every time I try to do it through the display, the furthest I got was about 40% of part one of the update.

3rd problem: I thought I would try and use the new ntrip connect on the incommand, I don't have the AUX serial cable yet but I was going to try and setup the wifi connection and I could not get the incommand to connect to the mobile hotspot on my brothers phone. I could connect to his phone with mine. but not the InCommand

I cant seem to get anything done.

Thanks in advance,
Devin
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)