AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag leader or topcon
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Mick_9370
Posted 3/29/2018 18:50 (#6673809 - in reply to #6672679)
Subject: RE: Ag leader or topcon

I have had topcon x20 since 2008 and now have a topcon x25 and x30 on rtk .They control the steering sprayer and airseeder and im very happy with the way they perform. I have never had a problem with the user interface on any of them. I have also had a ezguide 500 and ezsteer on omnistar, ez500 autopilot on rtk and a agleader insight autopilot on rtk.
After using them all my opinion is there nothing special about trimbles steering ,my old x20 and aes 25 electric steering wheel would steer in a straight line better than the autopilot, but the trimble dealer network is a lot better. I really think it comes down to support, topcons support websight is crap where as agleaders is great so you going to be relying on your topcon dealer if you go that way.
edit I really like the data that you get from a agleader screen, even when i was spraying with the x20 i had a insight hooked to the flow meter to record how much of the individual chemicals i was using in each field, which the x20 couldn't do

Edited by Mick_9370 3/29/2018 19:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)