AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ISO Down Force Monitoring Only
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Allis4ever
Posted 3/28/2018 22:10 (#6671943 - in reply to #6671700)
Subject: RE: ISO Down Force Monitoring Only

central iowa
caseihfarmer - 3/28/2018 20:41

you will appreciate the monitoring only, i have. my situation is different then yours because i did not go the iso route. i have never had an implement switch on my machine (all these years), i control everything with the master switch and the downforce situation is no different. looking at your cables, that looks like what i got though each cable seems to daisy chain to the next one so not sure on the lengths of yours, meaning i only needed each cable to reach the next row with the weigh pins and then at the end you put on the can terminator, a male on one end of the planter and a female on the other. on my 16 row i have 4 sensors all on channel 1.

to further complicate this i still have the agleader system on and i added an entire used precision planting active downforce/uplift system. this will allow me to have the monitor completely control my down and lift all while doing everything on the agleader monitor and not giving climate corp all my data.

i might also add everyone told me that after i monitored only for a year i would be controlling the next year. i can still honestly say in my situation i feel as if monitoring and adjusting springs would still be a great fit for me this year also but this system kind of fell in my lap and we are going to give it a try.

are you using a 20/20 to run the airforce??? or did you figure out a way to do it with the ag leader monitor????... I have always thought that ag leader has missed the boat on this opportunity by not making a module to run the airforce compressor and system. but what do i know lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)