AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Using Ag Leader Insight for Guidance ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

2poor2bpicky
Posted 3/23/2018 12:31 (#6660296 - in reply to #6659879)
Subject: RE: Using Ag Leader Insight for Guidance ?

SC Illinois
Tedbear, Thank you for the well worded response as usual. I should be have clarified a bit more on the "standalone" portion of my statement. I have a 1500 receiver and will be using this for yield monitoring. I agree with your statement of chasing the blinking light can get tiring and would not want to use that as a soul source of manual steering. I would like to use the insight in the near future for sprayer swath control and would like to eliminate the need of the outback lite system I have as I would like to de clutter to one display/cabling/receiver in the machine. The sprayer has a decent foam setup and the blinking light helps to get you on track in situations where the foam is tough to see as we no till 90%+ of the time. The outback is fair for finding your line and helping when vision of the foam is less than ideal. I could then leave the outback in the planting tractor for the same situation with finding the mark when planting through standing cover. Do I need the Autopilot to unlock the A - B functions mentioned above or do I have it now and do not have it configured properly to bring up the "blinking light" or "show guidance on run" at the top of the screen? I am still familiarizing myself with the unit and the manual does not seem to mention the "blinking light".
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)