AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

More Christian Health Sharing questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Jay NE Ohio
Posted 3/14/2018 16:03 (#6641654 - in reply to #6641430)
Subject: RE: How is cancer handled? Treatment in MILLIONS of $$$$.

northeastern Ohio
davpal - 3/14/2018 13:15

The charges for cancer treament are asnine. I would venture a guess that most people in this world will never earn $1.2 million dollars in their entire working careers let alone use up that much money to treat one illness for one person. How would one come up with a figure that high and even be able to present it to a person with a terminal illness. I disgusts me what our medical establishments have become. Not to mention the snail like progress on treating anything anyway. Might better go home and spend quality time with friends and relatives. Doctors sound like a broken record on cancer treatment. Chemo and radiation and they will probably kill you much quicker than the cancer. I don't think they know how to treat it and the treatments they have are barbaric, ineffective and expensive. My cousin went through that torture for a year before his passing with no good results.

Novartis has a new cancer drug called Kymriah. That in itself is not that interesting, but I am intrigued by their new sales approach with this drug. If the patient's cancer is not in remission one month after treatment with Kymriah, then there is no charge for the drug. But if it works, then they are charged $475,000. It is a huge amount of money. But at least Novartis is willing to stand behind it with what appears to be the first "guarantee" for a cancer drug. Their trial included 63 people and had a 83% success rate. I'm sure that number will change as they get more data but if it holds up then it will probably be one of the biggest breakthroughs of recent times.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)