AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Paging JPartner. Paging JPartner. Rally on aisle 7, soybeans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 2/14/2018 09:02 (#6576955 - in reply to #6576836)
Subject: RE: Paging JPartner. Paging JPartner. Rally on aisle 7, soybeans

oes - 2/14/2018 08:04 You and fry seem to have conflicting charts. Now this long touted rally isn't coming for some time?

Hi oes,
I won't speak for fry. I am sure that his charts are very valid. . My problem has been that I do not think the formation is complete. Its a huge formation, and it takes time - like baking a cake, it's ready, when it's ready, and cutting short the cooking process will not end well. I held out hope of a frequency to catch price earlier in the fall, but ultimately when price came through, I knew instantly that my plan was garbage. And now that I have had time to step back, and look at what is going on, listening to some of the clues that price has given, all comes back to confirm that the formation or bigger B-C is not complete. And while price is rallying in the beans currently - which we are all very thankful for, price has actually projected the upcoming expected weakness, which again confirms that we are looking for a formation completing swing which will no doubt have everyone down in the dumps and the fundamentals will be rock sold bearish. ALot rides on where that pivot sticks, that will top off the tanks and the harden target for the bigger rally, as well as confirm or deny the "decade of doom" remains the likely outcome in the future. So my suggestion would be to get done what you need to get done, at levels you are happy with, because there is another set of pain comin....JMHO

Take Care
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)