AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (27) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for a Pule amplifier?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format
Posted 2/12/2018 08:10 (#6572252)
Subject: Looking for a Pule amplifier?

New castle PA
My sprayer uses Trimble for a lightbar that feeds the guidance to a viper Pro. The suction cup let loose on the trimble light bar and bent the pins on what I believe is the pule amplifier that plugs in to the light bar and connects to the Viper Pro. It has three part numbers on it: 56328, 87298197, and 29930101. Not sure if this part is needed, and if so, where would I acquire it? Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)