AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sugar results
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 1/23/2018 07:08 (#6525003 - in reply to #6524255)
Subject: RE: Fish

ESW ND
We tried the emulsion, I believe, the one that was suppose to be the "better" of the two types. Had mixed it stronger than recommended in the 160gal tank on the old melroe coupe...I bounced in a shallow sharp washout, the tank burst. I had about 100 gallons put in a 12'x12' area. That was 4 years ago. Fast forward to now. Guess what we noticed in that spot. Absolutely NOTHING! It wasn't , dead, greener, taller, shorter, whiter, pinker, no more or no less unicorns or crop fairies. Soooo, in our conclusion, in which all the fish juice pushers will say we probably did something wrong, all we got out of getting a tote of emulsion, was an EXPENSIVE empty tote and I reeked like fish. Also, anybody who believes that the natives put a fish by each corn seed for fertilizer is believing a fairy tail. If you have a large tribe, and planted an acre of corn and had a 10,000 plant population. Do you really think that they would be dumb enough to catch 10,000 fish to stick in the ground, just so they could eat corn? Come on, be serious! Not to mention the fact of that the fish rots, gets slimey, attracts all sorts of ants, worms and other insects, along with coons, skunks, coyotes, dogs, cats and whatever else. How do I know, well, I caught a small sucker fish, and buried it in the corn after it was waist high just to see what would happen. Well, everything that I mentioned happened, and guess what the corn did....NOTHING! Luckily didn't get dug up by the dog or cats. So that theory is a fun wivestale that gets passed on from generation to generation.

Edited by born_in_ad1 1/23/2018 07:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)