AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

young farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MU1979
Posted 1/18/2018 19:26 (#6515336 - in reply to #6514462)
Subject: RE: young farmer & blacksand & other young farmers

Missouri

As one of those old Goats that enjoy what I am doing everyday.  I have no trouble doing it till the day I die.  Providing quality food at a reasonable price to others.  Agriculture/Farming/Ranching  has allowed me to raise a family in an environment that has passed on a strong work and ethical background to a couple of children that make me proud.   While I know very little about dairy, and really do not have any significant thoughts for you.  I hope you had the opportunity to read and study the reply from blacksand that looks to be deleted.  I salute him for not only his commitment to our country, but to his farm success and  his family.  Individuals like yourselves are the only reason I am around AgTalk.

(Per your thoughts about money ect.)  It is what I call,  getting money to spin. Its like a top and sometimes to make it work faster, money has to come from an outside source to keep it spinning for various reasons, family living, health insurance ect.  Then something blacksand understands, but did not comment on is discipline.  The discipline and sacrifices to make it work as other young farmers have offered in this thread are impressive.  Good Luck Guys .  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)