AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmer Image
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndred
Posted 1/14/2018 12:22 (#6504382 - in reply to #6504191)
Subject: RE: Farmer Image

s nd
Just please check the attitude at the door with what you think is okay to wear. Remember your bible reading about the wedding guests dressed poorly. Kinda surprised by it. Got kicked out. If you're going to dress a certain way and say everybody can just shove it if they don't like it, well, maybe you should think about it a bit. If I was married and my wife just mentioned once about how I looked, I would have to consider if she has a point. No fair if she just doesn't say anything anymore cause she's tired of bringing it up. There was a thread a couple years ago about guys going into their bank with pig crap on their boots and saying the banker better not say a word to me or I'll leave their dam bank. I don't want you walking into my shop, let alone my house that way and with that attitude. Then there's the story about the guy in bibs at the bank that could buy the bank if he wanted. Just make dang sure he didn't inherit the farm as his folks passed and never had to write a check for anything because of it. I had to go the bank and plead my case since day one, so never though about going in there and telling anybody what to do.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)