AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NAT approved refrigerator
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

LakeRat1
Posted 1/18/2018 17:17 (#6514996 - in reply to #6511012)
Subject: RE: NAT approved refrigerator

Concordia Parish La.
Only advice I can give is what every U buy don't Buy from Sears, we bought a new refrigerator from sears, they delivered it & hooked it up, ice maker worked for 2 days, then stopped, call for service, it was 3 weeks before a service man showed up, he said that the freezer could not be set below 0, because it was freezing the water line going to the ice maker >< had another problem with the with the temp in side the fridge side not staying as set, they changed out a part, after a while,

Then what did me in, I noticed that the unit was thawing out, called for service, they told me that a service man would be here in the next 28 days, I moved the 1800 dollar piece of Junk to the shop, went and bought another Refrigerator that will be servicer by a Local Service Co. >< when the service man came (27 days later) he fixed it in about 30 min, by changing out some kind of circuit board, the unit was 1 & 1/2 years old I sold it for $400 and promised my self Nothing else from Sears >< and they wonder why they are going down like a Rock in water, I grew up in a Family that everything in the House came from Sears, They shot them selves in the foot when they decided to let Warranty go to the dogs,

Sears has gone to some kind of service where the service men travel all over, I live in the central part of Louisiana, 2 of the service techs came out of Florida

I put my self in the place of a family that only had 1 Refrigerator with a couple young kids, that would be unheard of in this day and age with no Fridge for 4 weeks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)