AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apex backup to Operations Center
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Kamp
Posted 1/7/2018 22:09 (#6487943 - in reply to #6487134)
Subject: RE: Apex backup to Operations Center

Central SD
PLO NW MN - 1/7/2018 16:59

I had troubles first time I did it two years ago. After trying different things on and off for a week, same idea I thought it might be my internet connection or computer that was screwing up, I did the backup option that says “make a backup for your dealership to upload” did that and gave it to the guy handling this stuff. After that initial upload I haven’t had trouble doing the occasional upload to operations center from apex.

Yeah, that's what support suggested doing. Just didn't like the idea of running to the dealer every time I need to adjust a line or boundary etc., so I hope it does work after the dealer does it the first time. Don't know what's so special about the dealer being able to get it done vs. customer. Reminds me of when the 2600 first came out and Deere's hardware being ahead of their software. I think we're in for more of that moving forward with the Gen 4 platform. The cloud may be handy for multiple devices and users, but it's still cloud and subject to rural area connectivity issues.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)