AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What age should kids get a phone?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 1/8/2018 08:00 (#6488443 - in reply to #6485779)
Subject: RE: What age should kids get a phone?

ESW ND
My thoughts are, are that a lot of adults are scatterbrained with phones, ie short attention spans. Most kids have extremely short attention spans. A phone is NOT going to help. Also, the part of getting them a phone when they start driving....which are they going to pay attention to more? I'm not picking at anybody, I had all of the same thoughts. I'd take the dilemma's of my grade school years for our baby in a heartbeat. I was one of the only kids who had to wear 5 buckle overshoes instead of the cool snowboots like everybody else. I never got picked on and I survived. I think there is more bullying now that they make it a mass problem than it was when I was growing up. You just got picked on in school, but now with phones and internet gossip apps, I think it's way worse. Not to mention, they make it easy and almost "cool" to do. Take a close look at all the movies and cr*p shows that are on tv. I guess that's a complete different post and perhaps should have started my own thread. Sorry.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)