AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Went to feed bulls
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

daddycal
Posted 1/5/2018 21:03 (#6482227 - in reply to #6482131)
Subject: RE: Went to feed bulls

Montana
I have heard that a woman who was brought to the area to settle, went crazy and that is how they were named. The area was settled , mostly by Norwegian immigrants and it can be the most beautiful or the most desolate place in the world. The oldest Lutheran Church in Montana is north of Melville and is still very active. The Melville area is very desirable for wealthy out of state investors. The Crazy Mountains are so majestic and beautiful and the irrigation from the snow melt is amazing. The mountains are very checkerboarded with private and federal land so there is not a lot of public access and the tops of the mountains are solid rock. I once rode to Swamp lake on my Kawasaki Trials 250 Motorcycle and it was challenging and amazing.

If I get a bunch of rich friends, I have a helicopter Pilot friend near Bozeman who flys a Bell Long Ranger and he will fly us to the top, He can haul five of us and that would be so much fun. I have a friend who grew up in the mountains and still rides in on motorcycle or snowmobile, several times each year. I guess it is a snowmobile wonderland for the courageous but not for me. :) I am too chicken, old and fat for that
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)