AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Getting fit questions...?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 1/2/2018 22:45 (#6474401 - in reply to #6473862)
Subject: RE: Getting fit questions...?

Gordy - 1/2/2018 19:52

You have to be the only guy on agtalk that realizes it is calories in vs calories out. Congrats and good luck!!

A guy who realizes it's calories in versus calories out will also realize that you cannot out-excersise your mouth. Eat a snickers bar more than you should eat for the day and you need to run 2 miles to make up for it. I'd rather just not eat the snickers bar.

Eat two more slices of a large stuffed crust pizza than you should eat for the day and you get to run 7 miles extra on top of the two from earlier.

Yes, excercise is good but if you can't control your mouth, the battle is lost. I should know, I've been losing it for a long time and when I work harder I eat more resulting in 0 weight loss.

If you're going to lose weight, you're going to feel hungry. That's all there is to it. The only way to reduce the severity of those hunger pangs is to eat things that most overweight people don't like eating or at least give up things that most overweight people don't like giving up. To lose weight, the stuff going in your mouth just has to change.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)