AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agleader on spinner bed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 12/31/2017 17:09 (#6467684 - in reply to #6466510)
Subject: RE: Agleader on spinner bed

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
The installation manual and drawings may help you decide if you have enough pieces. Notice they list using the Auxiliary Input Module and either a 10 boom switch box OR a single toggle switch OR a foot switch. Yet another choice not listed would be the 10 boom smart switchbox which contains switches and the circuitry of the Auxiliary Input Module.

If you are going to move some of these items to a planter tractor, the 10 boom box and Auxiliary Input Module OR the 10 boom smart switchbox which contains switches and the circuitry could be used in both. Yet another combination would be to move the Auxiliary Input Module and leave a toggle switch or floor switch in the Big A with another dumb switchbox in the planter tractor.

It is possible to use a homemade switch box for the planter but this involves a bit of trickery so most installers just use the Ag Leader 10 boom dumb switchbox. I made a custom switch box for one of my planters, since I wanted some other switches for other purposes not related to the Ag Leader. Hope this hasn't' confused things.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)