AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Climate corp manual prescriptions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

RRVND
Posted 12/27/2017 22:59 (#6458492)
Subject: Climate corp manual prescriptions

I started making some vrt maps and after a couple hours got to thinking why is this program setup like it is. I am basically trying to recreate what's already here but the just won't let us plug in the rates. They let us use soil types to separate zones but those are usually way off for any of our fields and useless to me.
How many of you wish they would let us put a value on each color in the scouting map section? They already give us the scouting maps with the 5 zones already there perfectly most of the time. Why spend an hour or more trying to recreate what is already in the app? On our fields 90% of the time the scouting maps would be pretty good for vrt fertilizer and seeding with no adjustments needed. They could make it one step better by allowing us the ability to adjust the percentage of each color instead of the set 20% coverage for each color. Seems like on a lot of our fields I would like to make the red color about half as big and then I could really cut back the fertilizer in the red zone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)