AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can I buy a harness so my 2630 monitor can run DB planter instead of the 350 monitor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 12/23/2017 12:13 (#6448939 - in reply to #6446834)
Subject: RE: Can I buy a harness so my 2630 monitor can run DB planter instead of the 350 monitor?

East Central, Nebraska
i dont know much about deere precision ag except it is always more expensive then anything else out there.

with that said, i am absolutely certain you can find a module to be able to monitor population with your 2630. the harnessing likely will stay the same and you will add a module that communicates with this display. there are also iso bus versions of this that exist which would allow you to see population on really any isobus monitor on the market. i know that deere themselves make such a device because i have a deere air drill that utilizes isobus for population. best bet would to ask a deere precision ag tech what your options are in this matter and give you price on each direction. i am an agleader/trimble user and can tell you their modules interface the existing dickey john type harness that already exists on the planter.

hope this helps some.

edit/// on my deere air drill i monitor 32 rows so i am certain deere has a solution for you. if you look into their isobus option i would also urge you to maybe look into other companies solution for that also. you could possibly end up with a lower price solution that could have more features and a better gui all while utilizing your 2630 you set out to use from the start. isobus interfaces are kind of crude though but allow me to back up with our cih tractor with pro 700, new holland tractor with agleader incommand, and our deere tractor with 2600 and see the same interface on each while changing nothing as far as configuration goes with the planter, just plug and play. good luck.

edit x2 /// here is one of the many versions of isobus that will work great with your current harness and 2630 with some pricing. i have never used it but pretty common setup for what you may be wanting.

http://www.agexpress.com/webres/File/Catalog/pg49.pdf

Edited by caseihfarmer 12/23/2017 12:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)