AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

scrolling thru list on page
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 12/6/2017 22:30 (#6411566 - in reply to #6411479)
Subject: RE: scrolling thru list on page

You can right mouse click on the ad that you want to open and select "open in new tab" or "open in new window" from the drop down list.

That way your page with all the classifieds on it remains undisturbed and you can keep scrolling and selecting ads to open in new windows or tabs.

I've always done this on the classifieds and all the forum pages. Open a forum page then scroll down and select topics I want to read opening each in a new tab. Might have 10 to 20 tabs open at a time. I guess it goes back to dial up internet days where you wanted to get as many things beginning to load as possible to maximize your time. Once you have selected them all you could begin reading one and by the time you finished reading the first the next would have finished loading.

In my opinion a whole lot more efficient and faster reading stuff than opening a post and then backing out each time. Also have selected to show forum as nested replies so you can read the entire thread on one page instead of reading each reply separately.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)