AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble CFX 750 with Field IQ
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GLR
Posted 12/6/2017 01:28 (#6409485)
Subject: Trimble CFX 750 with Field IQ

Greetings. First time here and very new to this sort of tech stuff. Several problems. 1. Have lost one boom section. Has happened before on another section and was fixed under warranty. Apparently there was a broken surclip in a Geoline control Unit (this was acknowledged as a widespread defect but don't expect a product recall!). Now well out of warranty and awaiting a reply from the supplier but wondered if others have had this problem or if there could be another reason. 2. Could be linked to (1). Even before the section ceased working was mostly not reaching the target rate. Occasionally messages flashed up to tell me this and suggest a checking procedure but too quick to read properly and I can't see how to retrieve them. 3. Still arising from (1). I mananged to finish off the small amount left in the tank but can't get the "Flush System" option in "Quick Access" to work. Have followed the onscreen instructions. Any suggestions or work arounds. I have half a tank of water with Boomspray cleaner mixed in and I was hoping to give it all (or at least the remaining sections which work) a really good cleanout.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)