AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

More on European GMO conclusions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 11/18/2017 16:15 (#6373585 - in reply to #6373535)
Subject: RE: More on European GMO conclusions.

NCND
There is nitrogen runoff whether you are organic or not. Residue breaks down and leaves your farm and raises nutrient levels whether you use bad commercial fertilizers or not. A goose craps in a pond
And raises the p content. I don’t know if that goose was organic or not but no matter it still raised p levels where he just unloaded.

I’m told constantly that organic is only way you can be healthy. Where is the proof? I do know for a fact it lowers the balance in a checkbook.

If you want to eat organic go ahead no one is stopping you but to sit and think your way is only right way is wrong. Funny the big roundup cancer report wasnt reported on much because it showed the opposite of what you guys tell us everyday.

If what the organic crowd says is all true then all us non organic eaters and growers will be dead long before you so you’ll eventually have your way as those of us choose to eat what we want without dissecting a label as if there is cyanide hidden in it.

Being organic or non organic doesn’t mean you are for or against destroying the environment. It seems you ant to paint the picture that way which is also wrong.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)