AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Navy Pilots messed up
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 11/18/2017 10:46 (#6372934 - in reply to #6372664)
Subject: RE: ^ ^ ^ YES ^ ^ ^ ^

southern MN
I'm sitting at a fast food having some coffee, and the cooks and manager (of three different nationalities) are kidding each other about lots of boom boom keeping them thin, and other such. Heard a bit of a racial deal a while ago, all laughs. I've seen that in several food joints the past couple years.

I think one would be thrown out of congresss today for those same comments, but it is all good on the front lines.

Life goes on. People have fun. They go overboard once in a while, and should be reminded that they were overboard, but it's not a big deal and move on.

Mom had to explain to me when I was 5 and a half years old some words won't be right when I go to the one room school for first grade.....

On the other hand, if I got into the political fights and bickering that is common the past 5 years, I would take my position and defend it to the last word, and demand people do this or that and behave so and so..... so in the end I'm no different than that mom either, at certain times of my travels through life.

As I read the story on the plane graffiti what crossed my mind most was what someone else said; how does a navy jet leave a smoke trail to do that? I guess my nerd shows through when I get curious how the mischief was accomplished more than I care about the mischief.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)