AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do you think gravity is getting stronger?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

nosworc
Posted 11/17/2017 18:55 (#6371722 - in reply to #6371275)
Subject: RE: Do you think gravity is getting stronger?

frytownfarmer - 11/17/2017 12:31

I'm supposed to be in my prime (mid 30s) but I can't jump around all nimbly bimbly like I used to. My theory is that I AM still in my prime it's just that gravity is getting stronger keeping me exhausted and unable to run and jump like I could 15 years ago

Some confirmations of this are a heavier list of responsibilities, eating less but feeling a stronger pull of the earth, not being able to stay up past 9:45 instead of 1am like when I was 20.

And the fact that we can have such high yields on corn that looks exactly like 30 bu less corn

I think I'm on to something... gold is worth far more than 15 years ago... think it has anything due to the additional oz on the scale?? Everything costs more because the weight is so much more...

At least that's my excuse why I'm not as good as I once was!

I got 20 + years on ya. I'll give you a small bit of advise....forget about being nimble,slow down a bit and always pay attention to where your feet are.
51/2 months ago,in a hurry, fell off my water truck, tore my patellar tendon off my kneecap. Had to drill holes in my kneecap to reattach .No weight on leg for 2 months . In straight brace for 3 months. 30 physical therapy appointments so far.. Doing well,but will never be 100% again.muscles in hips ,around knee,calf muscles ,back,all have to be excersized to get my strength back.. 15 seconds of slowing down and paying attention would have avoided it all.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)