AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2600 Auto track problem now can't communicate with steering controller
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

BHTN
Posted 11/14/2017 20:10 (#6365342)
Subject: 2600 Auto track problem now can't communicate with steering controller

West Tennessee
A few weeks back we were having problems with the 2600. It thought the combine was backing through the field pretty much all the time. Ironically the back up alarm stayed on all the time about this time. I killed the backup alarm by unplugging it. At some point the screen seemed to correct itself and we blamed it on poor GPS reception on the particular farm we were on (lots of trees). Then the next few days the problem would resurface going through the field. You would be fine on autotrack and the combine would try to do a 180 in the field. All of a sudden it thought it needed to go (or was going) backwards again. Tonight the operator called me and said the screen was giving an error. The screen flashes between the normal autotrack screen and an error screen that says that it's lost communication with the steering controller. It seems this all has to be related some way. There are no error codes saved on the machine itself. Couldn't get the 2600 to let me see if there were error codes stored there. Any help would be appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)