AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well Jpartner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 11/14/2017 12:41 (#6364610 - in reply to #6364537)
Subject: RE: Well Jpartner

JC STONE - 11/14/2017 12:31 Where was the flaw then? Were the forks drawn wrong, was the wrong pivot picked? I guess we need to know because how are the rest of dummies supposed to use Andrew when you missed it by so much!

JC,

I couldn't careless if you use them.  In fact, if you aren't gonna do the work and unlearn the garbage in your mind, please don't. I draw way less forks than you might think.  They are a tool and I have a lot of them.  Some I am pretty good with, others still need lots of practice with.  But I can see the median lines alot of the times without drawing them most of the time too.   

The flaw I won't know til the formation completes....and then darn sure I am not sharing it here.

Pretty funny.  The guy posting "beans are good to go"  because the broke the "dumbo line" last week that you were told I don't know how many times was junk, and the beans were on a 30 days swing - wrong in two times in the last week - is throwing spears at us for something made months ago - when we have said there was gonna be an inside swing in beans and corn wanted to go farther to the right numerous times.

It isn't Jan 5 BTW.

Take Care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)