AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thanks To My Ag Talk Friends
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

farmerrob
Posted 11/9/2017 12:46 (#6355012)
Subject: Thanks To My Ag Talk Friends

Until recently I hadn't been to New Ag Talk much in a coupleasure years. Many probably don't know me as I read and gained knowledge from many posts but didn't post much. Many of you knew my very close friend, I considered him family, Ed Winkle. When Ed passed it changed how I did and viewed things. Then a little over a year later I lost my second closest friend/family, Dave. Dave wasn't an Internet guy but we were close and shared a lot of fun times together. Then 8 months later I lost my Dad. All 3 were battling cancer. I never caught my breath from losing one before I lost another. To say my life has been drastically changed would be an understatement. It has taken me the last year and a half to sort through it all. These men were my family, friends, mentor's and good ole buddies. Now I am the "ole man" for my family. I finally figured it's time to make changes and move forward now and that has left me with many questions. Many questions I wouldn't have posted before but talked to my Dad or two bestus buddies about. So if you wonder who this farmerrob is and why is he all of sudden posting so much. This why. I hope to be able to share some of my successes and not so successful trials in farming with the people who have helped more than I can repay. I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but hopefully most get to see this. Thanks Agtalk friends for everything!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)