AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I-phone acting up.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 11/9/2017 05:53 (#6354254 - in reply to #6353824)
Subject: RE: I-phone acting up.

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I posted about a problem I had with mine below. In my case I was updating from V 11.0.2 to V 11.0.3, Due to confusion on my part I guess, I was only able to get it going by choosing the "start as a new phone" choice. When I did a restore, it was partially successful. Fortunately my contact list was restored or was never lost. This would have been brutal to recreate.

I did lose my Apps which I have since downloaded again and are working fine. I did have some custom made ringtones that were lost. I thought the new IOS would allow one to make personal ringtones easier than my method but maybe not.

I had made custom ringtones with my own voice which allowed me to identify a caller by the ringtone. This will be an after harvest project. I think I have some of them saved on my PC which I may be able to copy to the iPhone instead of recreating them from scratch.

If your personal ringtones are still present you can reassign them to who you want in your Contacts section. I have noticed that sometimes mine used to get changed back to the default ringtone for some reason.

Edited by tedbear 11/9/2017 05:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)