AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AFS Universal Display Problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 10/20/2017 10:21 (#6317693 - in reply to #6317519)
Subject: RE: AFS Universal Display Problems

roaming
farmshopmafia - 10/20/2017 07:17

I Have a new to me 2366 with the universal display. I wanted to do mapping with it so got the GPS receiver and installed without problem. The way I understand it, you need a memory card to store the mapping info. I bought the card adapter and an SD card. Every time I start the machine, after it says that it's trying to read the file,It then says no file, would you like to continue. I click yes, and can run the unit fine, but I don't think it's recording anything and I can't get the calibration to work right. I tried a 16mb card, 128mb and 512mb

Called the local dealer and they said the problem with it reading the file could be because I have an adapter that isn't compatible so I bit the bullet and spent the $106 to get one from them. When I used that, the unit boots, says no file, I continue and it shuts down and reboots.

I guess my question is, how do I put a file on the card, or do I even need to? Unit has firmware version 3.2.0.0. I'm wondering if I need to update that to make it work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think the UD with v3.2 will accept CompactFlash cards with adapters. You need an ATA Flash card, max 16MB.

You can update to v4.7 firmware, which will give you more run screens and will accept CF cards up to 512MB, if I recall correctly.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)