AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AFS Universal Display Problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farmshopmafia
Posted 10/20/2017 08:17 (#6317519)
Subject: AFS Universal Display Problems

I Have a new to me 2366 with the universal display. I wanted to do mapping with it so got the GPS receiver and installed without problem. The way I understand it, you need a memory card to store the mapping info. I bought the card adapter and an SD card. Every time I start the machine, after it says that it's trying to read the file,It then says no file, would you like to continue. I click yes, and can run the unit fine, but I don't think it's recording anything and I can't get the calibration to work right. I tried a 16mb card, 128mb and 512mb

Called the local dealer and they said the problem with it reading the file could be because I have an adapter that isn't compatible so I bit the bullet and spent the $106 to get one from them. When I used that, the unit boots, says no file, I continue and it shuts down and reboots.

I guess my question is, how do I put a file on the card, or do I even need to? Unit has firmware version 3.2.0.0. I'm wondering if I need to update that to make it work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)