Posted 10/12/2017 09:12 (#6303256) Subject: Pro700 VT/TC and Raven ISO node
I'm not able to command the PWM on whether in Demo Mode or when trying to actually apply product.
- '13 Magnum 290 w/ Pro700 running latest v30.** firmware (Task Control is Unlocked)
* Settings: All TC and Toolbox/Work Cond/etc. setup appears complete according to TC operators manual
- Krause Gladiator 1205 w/ Montag Gen I Cart running Raven ISO Product Node
* Settings (VT of Pro700): PWM Close, Cal # is 43, Hertz is 110, PWM Max is 253, PWM Min is 0. (These are all default settings) I have the implement width in, the implement type is set to "Spreader - Air", and the control type is Granular 1 (single drive, single encoder).
- The harness coming from the ISO node is sending 12v when in demo mode.
- The motor will run if I manually apply 12v to the PWM.
- If I back probe the ISO harness when connected to the PWM, I lose my 12v. (This makes me think it's a bad ground or a lack of ground coming from the Raven node.)
- I checked the ohm of power and ground according to the wiring schematic. All check out good as far as I can tell.