AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD Autotrac in CaseIH 335 Stieger accuguide ready.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

jlase
Posted 10/5/2017 19:19 (#6289855)
Subject: JD Autotrac in CaseIH 335 Stieger accuguide ready.

What is needed to use a 2630 with autotrac, and 3000 Starfire on a Case IH 335 Stieger? I also have a full Greenstar wiring harness if that is needed.

Here is the deal I have been using the neighbors 335 Stieger to pull NH3. I bought a Pro 700 to use in it the past few years, and he supplied the Nav2 controller. Worked good for accuguide, However I do like adaptive curve better then Multi Plus. And we are 80% contoured. Anyway this spring, the air conditioner quit on the tractor for the last half day I had left. After about an hour it got fairly warm in the cab and the Pro 700 came up with a warning about over heating, it then went through a normal shut down. And since I have never gotten it to turn back on. I even tried plugging it into another tractor. I asked Ag Express about it they said it is a brick. Guy at our dealership said he would mess with it some night, but I haven't seen that yet. I own 2 2630's with autotrac and Starfires, as I am all Green equipment.

So my thought is I would like to just use a John Deere setup in it if that is cheaper as I only bought the Pro 700 to use in the neighbors tractor. I see Case IH tractors all the time with Starfires on top. But I guess I need to now what exactly or how to make this happen. I also already have a bracket for the Starfire and Greenstar harness on the 335 as I have been running the NH3 bar with a JD Controller anyway.

Thanks ahead of time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)