AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

YieldSense - to Fieldview Cab issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

RyanD
Posted 9/21/2017 18:59 (#6262047)
Subject: YieldSense - to Fieldview Cab issue

Brookston, IN

We got started today in corn.  We installed Yieldsense late last fall ans only ran about 100 acres with it so I really didn't try to do much other than calibrate it and pull off the last 100 acres of data.  With some of the changes they have made since last season things don't seem to be working like I think they should or they seemed to last year.

First issue - last year when calibrating and doing load true-ups it was on the iPad/ Fieldview Cab, this year I couldn't find it there, called dealer and he said to use the 20/20 for that now.  I entered new weights in 20/20 and did true-up, however none of the weights changed on the iPad after performing the true-up.  It seems to me like they should change.

Second Issue - during planting we forgot to switch hybrids on the 20/20.  The line was very obvious in the combine so I went to the 20/20 and turned the variety tracking from "auto" to manual and selected the correct hybrid from the list.  Started a new load and continued harvesting.  However the hybrid on the iPad/ Fieldview cab never changed.

It appears that Fieldview cab is rejecting any data that comes from the 20/20 that conflicts with data it has already and will only take information if the "data slot" is empty.

Am I missing something?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)