AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

getting cow up calving problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

PPLC
Posted 9/20/2017 12:07 (#6259444 - in reply to #6259228)
Subject: RE: getting cow up calving problem

called another vet and he was very good at explaining what they would have tried ( the wire saw ) . He was very thurow in explaining risks and possibilities . wish to hell i'd called them first . They are short today and leaving for some meetings but offered to put me on the list to call back . could have around $200 in their call if they are able to come . I have found out our girl last night is only a year and a half out of school . Everyone starts sometime and obviously I don't have the knowledge I need . I did call her back and she said the remains of the calf were not stuck in the pelvis when she left because she said she could rotate it .
before I decide on going further is there anything i can do to see if the cow is paralyzed ? I should have the second vet i called and failed to . He spent the better part of 30 minutes with me . Guess i found a new one . The neighbor that came to help before the vet last night talked about the wire saw before she got here . when he asked her about it she did not have wire . thank you again for your help
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)